Merchant Land is pleased to announce that a planning application has been submitted to the City of London for a unique SME focused office scheme at 33 Creechurch Lane.
The proposals submitted will see the demolition of the existing building to provide a basement, ground (and mezzanine) + 21 storey office building of 10,581m2 (113,896 sq. ft.) flexible office space for occupation by SME’s.
Some of the exciting proposals include:
• The typical floorplans has been designed to be open, flexible space that could be broken down into more secluded areas which would be ideal for small single occupant SME’s
• Active ground floor uses with café and retail units
• External private terrace garden for all office floors providing a breakout space
• Amenity floors at 20th & 21st floor level for use by all office workers, designed to promote collaborative working and hireable for tenant events
• Double height winter garden on the penultimate floor for use by all office workers, designed to give excellent views across London.
Katherine McCullough, Merchant Land’s Development Director said: ‘After 4 years of design research and consultations with key stakeholders, we feel that we have come up with a design that works for all to bring unique office space to the square mile’.