Merchant Land were pleased to attend and participate in the ‘Building Stronger Communities’ webinar hosted by the Aldgate Partnership a couple of weeks ago.
The webinar focused on how Aldgate as an area is responding to the ‘new normal’, what support the area has provided to its residents, businesses and employees and how it will continue to do so for the rest of the year given the restrictions in place and finally what makes the Aldgate community unique.
There were some fantastic insights, discussions and recommendations from the panel which was chaired by Jim Minton (Chief Executive, Toynbee Hall) and included:
• Eco Zhang (Urban Designer, Perkins Will)
• Katherine McCullough (Development Director, Merchant Land)
• Laura Jorgensen (The Reverend, St Botolph without Aldgate)
• Paul Wilson (Community Engagement Manager, East End Homes)
• Paul Johnson (Local Resident)
You can watch the recording of the webinar if you missed it by clicking on the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOfLTPCAnFI