Our business is founded on creating beautiful and well functioning spaces for our customers to live and work in.
We are developers who sell properties on as well as landlords to a wide range of individuals, families and businesses. This is a responsibility we take seriously and set ourselves the highest standards.
Because of the diverse range of Merchant Land properties we hand pick service partnerships with the best suited and experienced RICS accredited property management providers for each individual building. Full building specific contact details are given to all occupiers and often buildings have a site based day porter or concierge working at the building on behalf of its property management company.
All Merchant Land buildings are run to the following Merchant Land standards which we set in conjunction with the property managers who we work closely with each week:
- A dedicated full time permanent day porter or concierge rather than agency temps who gets to knows the building and our customers well
- A named senior property manager with a dedicated support team available during office hours
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Competitive service charge without unnecessary added layers of management commission
- All maintenance and other contracts related to the management of the buildings are awarded on a competitive arms length basis only to truly provide our customers with value for money and quality of service
- A minimum 12 month Merchant Land warranty for new homes purchased from us followed by a minimum 9 year mortgage lenders accredited external new homes warranty giving our buyers the benefit of a 10 year guarantee
If you are a Merchant Land tenant or have bought a property from us and wish to report an issue please use the following link and someone will be in touch the same working day. In event of an out of hours emergency please call the 24 hour helpline provided by your property manager.